Sunday, August 26, 2012

Barakallahu lakuma AK & AAR

Alhamdulillah, my BFF@ BFTJ is hitched!


No more friend who laughs to almost everything I say, no more friend who seldom...almost doesn't feel disheartened by me, no more friend to get excited with me over something....

OK, better stop here before I get all emotional...eheh

I attended her solemnization and reception ceremony and saw my sweet friend being taken away by her personal doctor :)


May Allah bless your marriage with sakinah mawaddah wa rahmah. May it be a smooth journey until jannah. May you be bless with so many cute children  [and take me as their godmother :D]. Remember what the tok kadi said : "Jaga hubungan dengan Allah, jaga hubungan dengan ibu-bapa"


To Doc AAR: Please take care of AK well. Be patient with her and guide her till jannah. 

To AK: I've whispered everything to you so no need to be emotional all over again....hahaha x macho ok!
            ( dah kawen ni jgn lah lupakan i olls ok?!!!)



bersalaman dengan mother-in-law masing2 :)








No comments:

Post a Comment