Monday, March 26, 2012

Wrapped Sushi

it's so sad to see a friendship go running down the stream ain't it? But, if only one party is doing all the effort and the other party just doesn't seem to care enough, it's time to put on ze shoes and walk away.





On a different track, had a very fruitful weekend. Helped my neighbour with her home bakery business [lipat kotak je pun :p] and was treated with so many delicacies, yums! ooppps alhamdulillah.



AK had her convention session at PICC [this time around, I didn't go,sobs] and hopefully can meet her before I return to my family via courier [lol].


Someone just moved here and it'll be great that we'll be seeing each other pretty often  [or not but now distance ain't a problem to drop by :)  ]




My last week of working. Am gonna give the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment