Sunday, March 18, 2012

To Travel is To Learn

So today was the first time I went to Matta Fair. Crowdy, yes, great deal? Also yes.


And now I know what I must bring if I plan to find a good travelling package. MONEY! Which I don't have right now...I mean,for travelling purpose.

Last travelling was in 2010. UK-Dublin.


Too long stranded here this time. I need to get out, I need space, I want to travel!





Dalam banyak2 flyers dapat tadi, tertarik dengan satu pakej ni. Under Muslim travelling package where under the description, among many others,wrote :

-Muslim Food
-Solat reminder

and among the countries they covered were KOREA! Chiangmai  [AK ajak pergi yg ni,sobs,masing2 miskin duit travel],Hong Kong, Indonesia and whatnot. I want to go to KOREA!!!!!

COOL package is COOL.


Local packages were also nice, the cheapest I saw was rm10. A stay at A' Famosa resort if not mistaken  [not sure].





Semoga ada rezeki tahun depan,inshaAllah, ameen =)





p/s: friends who still read this crapy blog of mine, thank you ^^




Salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment