Wednesday, February 29, 2012

concerned

I feel so worried for a situation that I feel might just get worse in the future. The situation of cross-dressing. Men trying to be like women and vice versa. It becomes more worrisome when a fellow Muslim turns into one. I may not know what their problems are that made them chose that path. Sometimes it's because of a bad past, bad influence, self inclination, etc but it troubles me much up to the core because I don't know what to do. The very least I can do is pray that they will return to their nature  [either being a straight normal guy or a straight normal girl].


Hadis Ibnu ‘Abbas r.a. yang menceritakan;

لعن رَسُول اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّم المتشبهين من الرجال بالنساء والمتشبهات من النساء بالرجال

“Rasulullah s.a.w. telah melaknat lelaki-lelaki yang meniru-niru perempuan dan wanita-wanita yang meniru-niru lelaki”. (Riwayat Imam Bukhari)




I see this a lot nowadays...especially when i take the LRT or go to shopping malls and it worries me, A LOT.


MOST IMPORTANTLY, if we have friends like that, don't encourage them even deeper. 


May Allah forgive us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment