Sunday, September 11, 2011

SICK

Apparently I am not in the best of health condition. I don't get sick quite often but when I do, it goes on for a long time and comes in packages. The sad thing is; it is affecting my work performance as I couldn't focus much on the task and understanding a simple instruction *sigh*. Everything is soaring and aching, ummmmma I need you! :)


In the name of Allah, verily every sickness is a cure, a cure for the darkened heart, inshaAllah :)



Abu Hurairah reports that Allah’s Messenger, peace be upon him, said:

“For every misfortune, illness, anxiety, grief, or hurt that afflicts a Muslim -even the hurt caused by the pricking of a thorn - Allah removes some of his sins.”
(HR. Bukhari no. 5641).
 
 
 
Praying for a speed recovery or else my parents would force me to go see the doctor! Hate that because I know I'll end up taking ze blood test  [traumatized] and ofcourse, to excel in work with a conscious mind~~~~~~
 
 
 
toddles~
 
salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment